Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine Freebie ~ Full & Tagger

Hello everyone! Tonight I have a Valentine's Freebie for you! It's not as large as most of my kits. But it's something, right? I used the same color scheme as I did for my Truly Madly Deeply. So these items would go perfectly with it. I just want to mention that for the papers in this, I used some fantastic overlays by Bel Vidotti Scraps! Thank you so much hun! This kit is available in Full (12 x 12) & Tagger (800 x 800). S4H, S4O, & Personal Use Only! Please leave me a comment if you download. A special thank you to all of you that left comments for the Christmas Freebie! It makes it so much more worth while to me when I read all the comments! DropShadows for previews only! Made at 300Dpi.

Photobucket
This kit Contains:
6 Papers
2 Beaded Borders
2 Flower Bows
4 Frames
4 Ribbons
2 Tags
Full Size (27.5MBs) available through 4Shared HERE.
Tagger Size (6.2MBs) available through 4Shared HERE.

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Sol said...

Oi Tam! Estou baixando e fazendo meus LOs! Beijos Sol

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Sol said...

Oi Tam! Fiz doid LOs!
Veja aqui!
http://artescraps.blogspot.com/2009/03/los-do-kit-valentine-by-tammy.html
Beijos!

Music


Layouts with my kits: