Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Awards..

Photobucket


Esther of Scrappy Stuff by Essy has given me this award! Thank you so much Esther. Please visit her bolg HERE. She is one of the kindest people I know! I've known her just about as long as I've been online! She has some wonderful scrap stuff on her blog so be sure to stop by and visit!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Maggie of Magsnificant Creations has awarded me with both this these awards. Please stop by her blog HERE. Maggie is a wonderful person and good friend! She is a very talented Tutorial writer and she makes some awesome blinkies! She made mine here on the blog! If you are interested she offers her services at Aussie Scrap Designs. She will make you one personalized! Thanks so much for the awards hun!

I'm not sure who to pass them on to! Sorry!

1 comment:

Lily said...

Greatt reading this

Music


Layouts with my kits: