Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Cuties ~ PTU

I finally have finished my other Christmas kit..lol This took me quite some time having been sick and also 2 funerals last month. But finally!! This kit is filled with cute highly detailed pieces for those cute layouts or tutorials. Dropshadows on preview only. All papers are in Jpg format and all elements are in Png format, so they are compatible with most programs out there. All made at 300 DPI perfect for digitial layouts and printing. Available in Tagger's size (800 x800) & Full size (12 x 12). Personal Use Only
You can buy these at any of the stores I'm in or you can now get them here by clicking the PayPal button. Once payment is verified by Paypal I will send you the product.

Christmas Cuties Taggers $2 (16.4Mb)






Christmas Cuties Full $2.50 (120Mb)





Photobucket

This Kit contains:
13 Papers
1 Alpha (A-Z & 0-9, 2 blanks & holly leaf included)
2 Beaded Borders
3 Beaded Pins
4 Buttons
4 Charms
2 Folded Ribbons
6 Ribbons
6 Frames
5 RicRac
2 Tags
5 Wordart
2 Stockings
1 each (Santa, Mrs. Santa, Elf, Sleigh, Rudolph, Reindeer, Gingerbread Man, Christmas Tree Decorated, Naughty or Nice Book & Angel)

A special thank you to Deb The Scrappin Cop. I used templates from her to make the Santa, Mrs Santa, Elf, Sleigh, Reindeer, Angel, and Gingerbread Man. Credit is given also in my TOU and a link to her blog. Thanks hun!


No comments:

Music


Layouts with my kits: