Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Ruffled Heart Script & Template ~ PTU

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This PSP Script will make you a ruffled heart element. Fully interactive, you chose color, gradient, or pattern. You even can choose the shading and highlighting to match your pattern and to your liking. Selections included to avoid errors. Finished heart measures 4 1/2 x 4 1/4. Fully customizable, script ends in layers! No outside filters needed! Personal, CU, S4O, S4H Okay! $2.50 Available in all my stores, just click on the blinkie of choice on the upper right column.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This template was made from my Ruffled Heart Script. Heart measures 4 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches. I have included both a *.psp file & a *.psd layered files. Drop shadows for preview only! Personal, CU, S4O, S4H Okay! $2.50 Available in all my stores, just click on the blinkie of choice on the upper right column.

No comments:

Music


Layouts with my kits: