Thursday, July 16, 2009

New ~ Extraction Service

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please email me an example and describe exactly what you want extracted from the photo. Please put Extraction Services in the subject line!

Irish.Skies@gmail.com
Once I receive the photo and see how hard the work will be, I will quote you a price! Once I receive payment via Paypal, I will begin work on it providing no one is in line already. I will be doing them in the order that I receive them.
The image that you send me can either a jpeg, png, psd, etc. I will save the extraction as a .Png at 300 dpi (unless you request me to save it another way). It is best if the files starts at 300 dpi for best print quality and for scrapbooking. I guarantee that there will not be any strays on your extractions, and edges will be smooth.

All rights to these images will remain yours if they are yours to begin with. I will not extract any other digital designers work without written permission.

Special Note:
If I get to keep and use the images in my kits, element packs and such, a discount will be given to you! I will need written permission from you on this one! Credit will be given to you on any item of yours I use.

No comments:

Music


Layouts with my kits: