Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Chickie Template

Just got these made and added tonight (after a bit of a standstill again) A couple days ago I was remembering a lil toy my parents got Kayleigh last Easter. It was so cute, it looked like an egg, then it would open and there was a little chick that came out and hopped about. lol So that's how I came up with the idea for this.
This little cutie is a must have for any Easter or even spring or summer Layout. He will definitely need resizing, he almost fills a 12 x 12 page! This is a layered *.Psd file. I have included the broken eggshell in both white, for you to recolor as you wish, & also my colored/textured version. Both are on thier own layers (both are closed). He/she is waiting for a new home on your tag or Layout! Personal Use, S4O, S4H, & Commercial Use Okay!
$1.50USD






Photobucket
This Commercial Use Product contains:
1 Layered *.Psd file
1 CU TOU File
1 Preview

No comments:

Music


Layouts with my kits: