Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cool Ocean Breeze

Finally decided to call it finished. Some of my favorite colors in this one. I hope you all will like it. I planned on making this one smaller in file size but I've gone and made it bigger..lol I still have a few things I wanted to add, so watch for an Add-On for this one!

This kit has 55 pieces. It's 600 x 600 300ppi. It's about 5MB in file size. Papers in Jpeg and elements are in Png format. Papers are resized in the preview to 80% and all elements are resized by 50%. If you download please leave me a comment here, in the chat box, or on 4Shared. The files are much clearer before resizing and animation!

This kit has:

7 papers
4 bows
2 frames
4 brads
6 buttons
2 belts
2 ribbons
4 charms
6 ric-rac
6 ribbon buckles (or hangers)
2 tags
1 beaded string
1 pearl strand
1 ribboned brad


Personal Use Only

Photobucket

You can get it via 4Shared HERE .

5 comments:

Tammy Jean said...

Very pretty colors and elements! I love this scrap kit! I can't wait for the add on! LOL!

Hugs, Tammy Jean

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Xandksnina said...

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful kit.

Tineke said...

Great kit, thanks

Music


Layouts with my kits: